From a long time, we regard fish as one of our important foods. In European and Asian countries Koi is treated as very ambrosial food, especially in India. However, in order to have a healthy fish food, we also have to take care of the matter that the fish is healthy and breed healthy. In order to keep the fishes healthy, there are many breeding centers. The main factor of fish breeding, especially Koi fish breeding is proper food. Proper Koi fish food can give them proper nutrition. However, saying only this much is not enough to describe Koi food. Here is a brief discussion about it.
What is Koi fish food? It is a kind of food, which are especially for Koi fishes. The fish foods are rich in nutrients, which are very good for Koi fishes. It has different nutrient in it. They are as follows.
1. Nitrogen: there is rich nitrogen. The rich amount of nitrogen helps Koi fish to be healthy, and it also helps them to produce nitrogen wastes, which are very useful to fortify the soil of the Koi fish pond.
2. Calcium: there is rich amount of calcium.
3. Potassium: there is rich amount of potassium. Rich amount of potassium helps fishes to be healthy and to produce nutrient rich wastes.
4. Magnesium: there is also rich amount of magnesium.
What are its benefits? There are lots of benefits of this. They benefit are as follows:
1. It helps to make the fishes healthier: the nutrient rich food is good for fishes. Its nutrients make fishes healthier.
2. It helps the soil to be nutrient rich: they are rich in nutrient. Therefore, when they produce wastages after eating those foods, they nutrient rich wastes make the soil very nutrient, full and healthy for Koi cultivation.
Types :there are two types. The types of foods are as follows.
1. Artificial: there are many companies, which produce fish foods artificially. They mix up all the nutrients to produce good quality nutrient rich food for fish. All these foods are given regularly to Koi fishes. In maximum cases, the artificial fish foods are in the form of pills. There are lots of companies that produce artificial foods.
2. Natural: not only artificial foods, Koi fishes are given natural foods that are very good for natural breeding of Koi fishes. These natural foods include warms such as a leech, role warm, and other little warms. It not only warms. Koi fishes are also provided with little plankton and sea plants. Little plank tons or phytoplankton are rich in iron and magnesium hence they are very good for Koi breeding. The plank tons and then warms are fed to Koi fishes regularly in order to improve their health and their cultivation.
Koi fish food is a very important issue to those people and organizations which want to breed Koi fish. The knowledge of food helps them in breeding the fishes more scientifically.